Saturday, March 5, 2011

REVIEW: Maybelline Line Stiletto





This definitely is my absolute favorite liquid eye liner! It is a very intense dark black and has incredible staying power!

PROS:

  • Dark intense black
  • Does not smudge
  • Easy to control
  • Goes on smoothly
  • Flexible brush (but not too flimsy)
  • Smells nice
CONS:
  • Takes a while to dry
  • Transfers to the crease when you blink while drying

I've tried many different liquid eye liners and never liked any of them. I never could get them to work right and look very well done. This definitely changed that for me! Now I can't get enough of the gorgeous liquid liner look. This glides on so beautifully and easily that it makes any type of look you can think of. The color is very opaque and intense unlike other black liquid liners I've tried. Also, it leaves kind of a satiny finish when it dries making it look very sleek and classy.

This product does have a scent to it. It's very rosy and strong which some may love and some may hate. I'm kinda torn between it. There will be some days that I love it and others it almost gags me. I guess I have to be in the right mood for it. The scent isn't enough to keep me from using it though. When it dries you can't smell it anymore. It's not like you have your eye lids giving off a odd rose smell all day.



Would you buy this product again? Yes I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment