Monday, April 11, 2011

DUPE: MAC - Woodwinked

MAC's Woodwinked: $14.50
L'Oreal HiP Duo "Wicked": $6.99

This color isn't an exact dupe, but it's fairly close!

Woodwinked is a beautiful antique gold color that leans more on the warm side. If you have a darker skin tone and it can really brighten up the eye with it's shimmer reflects in it. For lighter skin tones I find you have to have a warm based skin tone for it to not look off on your eyes. For warm skin tones it is thee perfect gold color! On me, for instance, it makes my eyes look kind of sickly and yellow. I have very cool toned skin.

MAC's Woodwinked:
In this duo the color is a bit darker than Woodwinked but has the same general color to it. The brown/gold color in the Wicked duo is a bit more chocolaty brown with gold in it. I have found the HiP Duos to have a very similar and comparable texture to MAC shadows. 
L'Oreal HiP Duo "Wicked":

No comments:

Post a Comment