Sunday, April 10, 2011

DUPE: MAC - Satin Taupe

Satin Taupe by MAC is one of my all time favorite colors and is insanely popular. However not everyone can afford to buy MAC shadows, or anything from MAC for that matter. I've been on the hunt for some good dupes and I found one that is extremely close!

The picture below is MAC's Satin Taupe:




L'Oreal HiP Duo "Sassy" is crazy close! Not only in color but in texture. I was so shocked that the HiP duos were of such good quality! I heard they were, but until I got them for myself I was a major skeptic. It is very finely milled and goes on and blends nice and smoothly.

The picture below is L'Oreal HiP Duo in "Sassy":




Satin Taupe's shimmer is a bit more silver than HiP Duo "Sassy". The HiP color is a bit warmer. The pigment in the HiP color isn't as strong as Satin Taupe, however it's not bad at all!


All in all I think you could definitely use HiP in place of Satin Taupe and you wouldn't be able to tell much of a difference. Except for the fact that you spent half as much on it! :)


Satin Taupe: $14.50
L'Oreal HiP Duo "Sassy": $6.99


Amazing amazing dupe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment